Sunday 24 March 2013

Waterloo at home!

Waterloo at home! by LLAP Dorset
Waterloo at home!, a photo by LLAP Dorset on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Lead Soldiers | Texture | iPad | Cam Ranger | CS6 | 50D

The weather has been horrible! Just bought the Cam Ranger and still need to test it out before taking some property shots (sunny weather). Set up my camera, some lead soldiers and sat in my chair with my iPad! Photoshop later. Must say the Cam Ranger is great.

The Battle of Waterloo was fought on Sunday, 18 June 1815 (not 24th March 2013!) near Waterloo in present-day Belgium, then part of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands. An Imperial French army under the command of Emperor Napoleon was defeated by the armies of the Seventh Coalition, comprising an Anglo-Allied army under the command of the Duke of Wellington combined with a Prussian army under the command of Gebhard von Blücher.

Please contact me if you wish to use my photographs - either for non-profit or commercial use. All my images are © all rights reserved and are not to be used without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment