Thursday 24 January 2013

Thatch Cottage Guest House - Ground Level View

Via Flickr:
Thatch Cottage Guest House Ringwood Road 3 Legged Cross Wimborne Dorset.
iPhone 4S

Andrew and Denise Forster welcome you to their charming country cottage, found in the village of Three Legged Cross in the south of England. The spacious guest rooms all have en-suites and colour television. Residential licence.

Three Legged Cross nestles between the village of Ashley Heath, which lays claim to the shortest high street in England and the equally charming village of Horton which was used as the setting for the film Far From the Madding Crowd.


Please contact me if you wish to use my photographs - either for non-profit or commercial use. All my images are © all rights reserved and are not to be used without my permission. All my photographs are copyright protected and may not be used in any manner without my consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment